Job Opening: Corporate and Executive Accounts Representative
Scroll Down to Apply Today!
Corporate and Executive Accounts Representative
Ascend Camp and Retreat Center is looking for enthusiastic, result-oriented, and self-motivated individuals for the Corporate and Executive Accounts Representative position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment.
- Strong history in sales
- Superior analytical and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent communication skills
Identify corporate business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Create and maintain an active database of prospect corporate and executive clients based on agreed upon criteria.
- Promote Ascend’s programs and services to corporation in the DFW, regionally and nationally using all communication methods provided and within the parameters set by Ascend.
- Sell Ascend’s services and programs by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Quote and negotiate programs and services on behalf of Ascend to clients using independent judgment and discretion based on knowledge of current market conditions and dynamics, within Ascend’s parameters
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and services
- Identify program improvements or new offerings by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information., share information relevant to the clients’ needs, and use that information to provide superior customer service
- Actively provide feedback regarding programs and services to Ascend based on clients’ feedback.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Five-year corporate sales experience is required.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain a large customer base.
- Must also be energetic, organized, and work well in a diversity-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate, motivate and engage commitment of customers and team members.
- Ability to multi-task and have multiple projects going simultaneously.
- A strong sense of urgency for goal achievement.
- Results focused with ability to make quick decisions to changing conditions.
- Strong follow-up is necessary on tasks to ensure proper results.
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle details quickly, correctly and efficiently.
- Ability to become familiar with Ascend’s offerings and clients’ needs.
- Compensation: Commission Only.
- Uncapped Income with commission ranges between 5-12% (depending on gross contract value)
- Flexible Hours